UCC expands its threesixty° coffee range
UCC Coffee UK & Ireland has launched its new threesixty° coffee range to the out-of-home (OOH) market.
Featuring four specially selected single origins and three blends, UCC describes every cup of threesixty° “as an adventure through taste”. New look packaging has been designed to “stand out” on counters and displays.
The updated range includes four different single origins (Mexico, Ethiopia, Myanmar and Peru) alongside three expertly curated blends (Rainforest, Elevation and Four Corners) and continues the threesixty° mission to bring distinct and unique coffees from around the world to sites all across the UK, says UCC.
Each of the new coffees has all been chosen for its incredible taste, with three of the coffees already receiving stars at the coveted Great Taste Awards.
- Elevation: a coffee with altitude that will take an operator’s coffee offer to new heights. Perfect for any consumers expecting something bright and different from the norm
- Rainforest: lets operators grow their offer, while protecting where their coffee was grown. Responsibly sourced coffee with a story is more important than ever, and the Rainforest Alliance accredited blend protects growers and the South American forests it once called home
- Four Corners: blends coffees from far and wide for a full flavour dark roast. It results in an all-encompassing, all-purpose coffee, perfect for any site looking to deliver something totally unique
The single origins bring together four exceptional coffees from around the coffee belt.
- Ethiopia: aromatic, bright and full of citrus notes, the coffee comes straight from the legendary Yirgacheffe region
- Myanmar: the cooler climate of this up-and-coming coffee growing country delivers delicious soft caramel and sundried fruit flavours
- Mexico: the country may be famed for coffee variety, but this coffee’s flavour is as clear as it comes, with smooth milk chocolate and mandarin combining perfectly
- Peru: a coffee full of body, full of flavour and rich in cocoa and hazelnut notes
Nicole Hartnell, marketing manager at UCC, said: “Since it first hit the market, threesixty° has remained one of our most popular coffee brands, so we knew we had to deliver something incredible in this new range to live up to the expectations that comes with the threesixty° name. On our adventures to source the new coffees we’ve found incredible flavours from all over the world. Each of the blends is as distinct as it is delicious, with its own unique story and profile. And, the single origin range celebrates just how complex and colourful coffee can be, with a varied mix of flavours to appeal to all consumer tastes.
"The result is a range that will catch the eye, stand out on the shelf and inspire consumers.”
The threesixty° blends are available in 10x500g packs. The single origins are available in 12x250g bean and 24x125g filter packs.
- UCC Coffee will be exhibiting on Stand G20 at the European Coffee Expo at London’s Olympia on May 21-22, 2019.
- Click here on more information on how to book a stand.
- To register as a visitor, click here.
Drink me Chai launches Superblends
Drink me Chai is launching a new range of Superblends this summer to appeal to customers looking for a “premium beverage experience” that also offers a wealth of health benefits.
Available in 80g and 500g catering bags, the new range includes four flavours:
- Turmeric: a subtly spiced blend, rich in anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties – the perfect golden mix of healing power.
- Raw Cacao: a blend designed to release the mixture of antioxidants and serotonin found in this raw form of chocolate – this acts as a natural mood enhancer to supercharge your day.
- Beetroot: a blend full of antioxidants and high in immune boosting Vitamin C – it can help to reduce blood pressure.
- Naked Chai: a blend created to meet consumer demand for free-from products. Stripped of sugar and dairy, it includes the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of the other super blends and aids digestion whilst still delivering an intense flavour experience.
The Superblends range is caffeine and gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans and can be enjoyed hot or over ice. The products can be paired with a variety of milks, from dairy to soya, coconut, almond and more to suit a wide range of palates.
Amanda Hamilton, founder of Drink me Chai, said: “Our Superblends are a new addition to the foodservice sector and a great beverage offering for operators to add to their menus, meeting consumer demand for health boosting alternatives. Each blend fits in with the current health trends that consumers are increasingly seeking. The Turmeric, Beetroot and Raw Cacao products feature fantastic ingredients renowned for the super health benefits they offer, while Naked Chai provides all the flavour consumers crave, without any of the sugar.
“As well as being used to create delicious beverages, the Superblends can be used as an ingredient and incorporated into innovative recipes, from scrumptious breakfast granola to energy balls and a whole array of baked goods for afternoon treats.”
Volvic's new organic iced tea
Volvic is launching two organic iced tea variants called Volvic Infusions, inspired by “volcanoes around the world”.
The duo is available in Organic Hibiscus Infusion with Lychee & Passion Fruit flavours and Organic White Tea Infusion with Rhubarb & Lingonberry flavours.
Each flavour is available in a 370ml bottle retailing at £1.49 from Budgens and Londis stores.
Jacqueline Lane, brand manager at Danone Waters UK & Ireland said: “More than ever, consumers are on the go and it is important to offer convenient formats that suit their fast-paced lifestyles.
“Consumers are often time poor, and trends shows us they want refreshing drink options that are health conscious but do not compromise on taste – Volvic Infusions’ new range responds to this need state.”
Avo Go-Go from Love Taste wins award
Love Taste Co, producer of natural smoothies, shakes and broths, has received a Great Taste award for its Avo Go-Go smoothie: a creamy blend of avocado, broccoli, spinach, mango, coconut, ginger and lime.Judges praised Avo Go-Go for its ‘good vibrant colour and clean aftertaste’ and noted the ‘good punch from the ginger and lime which cuts through all the veg’.
Avo Go-Go is a new addition to Love Taste Co’s vegetable smoothie range and was introduced this summer alongside 24 Carrot Gold, two protein smoothies, Fruitasia and The Veggie-nator, and two new fruit smoothie flavours.
All of the brand’s smoothie mixes are created with 100% fruit and vegetables that can be traced from field-to-cup and contain no additives, flavourings or processed sugar, with one of your five a day in every serve. All fruits and vegetables are sourced, picked and packed at the height of ripeness and frozen instantly to lock in all the natural nutrients they hold.
Richard Canterbury, CEO of Love Taste Co, said: “We are delighted to add another Great Taste award to our portfolio as it recognises everything we stand for: honest ingredients that taste amazing.”
- Great Taste 2018 will reach its exciting finale on Sunday, September 2, at the InterContinental Park Lane Hotel, London to award the Great Taste Golden Fork trophy winners for each region, with the final applause reserved for the Great Taste Supreme Champion 2018.
Canton Tea's sparkling teas at The Wolseley
Canton Tea has launched an exclusive range of sparkling iced teas in collaboration with The Wolseley, for sale exclusively at the all-day café-restaurant on London’s Piccadilly.
The recipes were developed by Canton’s head of tea Alice Evans and The Wolseley’s head barista, Lukas Krupala, creating three distinctive flavours: Earl Grey, Berry & Hibiscus fizz and Jasmine Bud spritz.
The Canton Tea sparkling ice tea collection will be promoted as an alternative to English Breakfast tea “for those wishing to enjoy something a little cooler in the morning”, or as an “afternoon refreshment, accompanied by The Wolseley’s iconic cucumber sandwich, éclairs or macaroon” and will be priced at £4.50 each.